Monday, October 31, 2011

Fox-ed by 3D


V L Srinivasan
Manama (Bahrain), June 8:

DT yesterday asked Hollywood sex icon if the advent of 3D would change her image. Her response: “certainly not”.
The ‘Jennifer's Body’ actress said: “I think if 3D enhances the way we all appear as actors, then we should embrace it because that is sort of business we are in. I'll welcome it with open arms.” The blue-eyed beauty added, “You still have to go to the theatre to see something as soon as it is released.”
“I would never watch myself in 2-dimension so I am definitely not going to in 3D. I can’t imagine that it’s that different as far as what people see. I am going to watch plenty of other movies in 3D, just none of my own, because I get embarrassed.”
She continued: “I think it is obvious that the ‘Transformers’ movie are going to look incredible in 3D. I think ‘Jennifer's Body’ would also look interesting in 3D, because I eat people in that movie. Strange, frightening and exciting all at the same time. All of the apps it has are great. With YouTube, it's sort of an all-in-one home entertainment system and you don't need separate components. You hook it up and everything is there. It really is amazing.”
“I have one in my bedroom. 3D is amazing and we have a step son who is obviously going to be into 3D in every way,” she said. “I just learned that the TV has a setting that can convert anything you want to watch from 2D to 3D which I didn't realise was even a technology that existed. It's a pretty impressive television.”
“I actually just learned that you can use the Xbob Kinect with the Xbox and connect it to your 3D TV — and it converts the game,” she gushed.
Trying desperately to find things to say about another TV she was gifted. She said: “You use the glasses and it converts for you. I haven't tried that yet but I'm going to try that as soon as I get home.”

1 comment:

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com